Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tag by Pei She

5 things found in your bag(my use during exam bag)
-erm...textbooks and exercise books
-pencil case
-calculator
-compass set
-some lucky charms~

5 things found in your purse/wallet
-money of course
-MPH card(I think it expired already)
-Library card and PBC Card
-Little papers
-Badges

5 favourite things in your room
-My Books~(novels I mean)
-Stuffed Toys
-Bed
-Handphone
-more books

5 types of people
-happy go lucky people
-serious, strong-willed people
-lonely people
-two-faced people
-caring people

5 things you've always wanted to do
-win a prestigious essay competition= =
-don't study during the exams
-tell you how I feel about you(hopefully this gets accomplished soon)
-order people around
-publish my works

5 things you're currently into
-exams
-going online
-writing
-listening to Disney Love Songs
-daydreamng about you

5 people I tag
I don't wanna tag anyone so whoever wants to do it do it

No comments: