Sunday, July 13, 2008

Birthday Came and Gone

And with that, the 12th of July came and left, I guess it wasn't as bad as I expected.

I kept getting wishes throughout the day, by mouth or by hand, by sms or by using the Net...

Let's see, I managed to pass 2 exams together ,thanks to you all who helped me...

And then, I went to that H&G concert with my reluctant bro,sat with GG friends...

The only thing was, you never wished me,though I expected it. At least, it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would..

I wonder if you liked what I gave you, because if you did, you didn't really show it.

But, I guess I'm the same,as I never really looked touched when you 2 gave me your gifts.

LY,PJ, I really appreciated the effort and sincerity you 2 put into those gifts...Both really came from the heart(one literally,lol)...Thanks so much...PJ,maybe you'll get a DIY monkey for your birthday^^...

Thanks, MT and XY for the cards~Some people wanted to sign on them but pulled out in the end...

No comments: