Wednesday, October 1, 2008

11

11 days...

Lol..I finally called you today, too bad you're sick so we couldn't talk long( hopefully, that's the reason we hung up so fast). Get well soon! =) We have a battle up ahead and you gotta be at your best to face it. I was pretty nervous before making the call..and there's still that feeling... =(

After making you promise to stop slacking off yesterday you didn't go on today..= = Don't worry, you can do better than what you did in the exams this year. Seriously, don't overdo it. Work hard and don't think about other things first. After the war, we'll go celebrate.^^ You know, I dreamt about you..and you were dead 0.0 The dream said you were dead a long time ago and the one who chats with me in msn isn't you..0.0

And you, our last conversation was you scolding me =(... what happened to those times...when I could enjoy your company..

Those times you smiled your cute little puppy smile at me= =

The time you sms-ed me and said you were so happy because HH sent the oral script to you( I wrote that by the way) I said you looked like you wanted to cry over that stupid script remember?

The time it was our accounts test and you forgot your calculator. So I lent you mine. You looked so happy and you even said' I love you" =) Lol, like I would cry if I didn't have a calculator with me, don't you need it more?

Those times where you waved at me, the times where you could show your concern...

I am missing those times, and you=(

Forgive me, for whatever I did

No comments: