Thursday, December 31, 2009

Fast Forward

Here comes that time again. Where I sit down, gather all my thoughts and reminisce about the year hat had passed. So now, it's time to think back on the roller coaster ride of 2009.

I probably will repeat what I wrote in the 2008 post, proving how I failed to improve myself and keep whatever promise I made.

The year started with me knowing I got into 4S2. Well, when I saw the name list I was like “O.O! God who are these people?!” Apart from a few closer friends, it felt like I was cast off into foreign land. The awkward first day, the empty seat. Then. Yu Li and Hui Li sat moved behind me and I sat next to E-Jia…

Soon, life in class got so much better XD.

I got to know some people more like YLi and HLi, who both were my classmates in the past, but we never gotten close, and my deskmate, E-Jia who craps with me all day from her JoJo to her Mark X). All 3 of them have been wonderful classmates this year, enlightening me and helping me try to join in. I still remember when you guys practiced interviewing with me =). Thanks so much. <3 <3

Make sure muzz bond nexx ywear X D

Moving on to my classmates. Sure, we seem to say we are not united but if you look close enough, there is inter-clique activity in class. Everyone (almost) seems to be able to mix with everyone. And the guys at the back are always there to entertain. And our class party was quite a success I might say. So there. S2, there’s still another year ahead, don’t spoil it!

Relationships were strained again, some approaching the end of the year too. And most in the midst of patching up. Some still scarred. I never caught up with some friends, due to placing of classes. I met new friends too.

Tis the year, activities started pouring onto me.

Joined Yellow House marching. Rekindled the yellow spirit. (Kuning Fire!). Did crazy dance moves. Coaxed two people to spend the night sleeping at the BSMM room. (==) Saw the raw emotion and spirit of CHS-ians during Sports Day. Will get the crown back next year XD.

Stayed back in school a lot. For activities that might pop up.

Was half hearted about certain things I felt gung-ho about at first. Ah, regret =(

Finally, got a shot at Ed Board. Please no more strike outs.

And then girl guides. Where the journey to my goal, grew more and more hazard. Where obstacles rose to their peak. Where new dangers await.  Yet, also where true comrades show. Where friendship is cherished. Where bonds are gained =).

I said things I regret. I had too lofty and as I think about it now, really ludicrous ambitions.

I sent the closer batch of seniors off without really sending them off properly. I never got to know them more. I probably disappointed some. I have to live up to one. =)

I joined BRATs! X D Awesome people. At least in there, you don’t worry about conflicts and such. Everyone just wants to have fun. Sadly though, I missed the Year End Journey. =( *Heart stings*)

I must always remind myself to seize every chance, to take the leap, go for that moment, because you never know when you’ll ever get the chance again.

Manage myself properly><. My grades plummeted at the final exam. Ish. And I missed and wil miss so much more lessons next year.

Achieve my goal. And let it end on a happy note.

Go through the journey with a smile on my face and to never let you fall behind, nor fall behind you. For what’s the point, If I suffered to achieve my goal? And what’s more the point if I achieve it alone?

Mend what I had broke. Friendships, promises…etc

Enjoy every moment I get!

All in all, be a better person.

 

2010 , bring it on!

No comments: