Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Any way the wind blows...

Well, the time had finally come. I don't know what spurred you to say that but thank you for your honesty. And yes, as how you've put me, a part of me still remains sceptical about your sincerity but why put my mind through so much doubt and torture? I will just and can only accept it and let it be. Also, this is a part of me that will take some time to change. You built your defences, why can't I?

I know I was pretty demanding, and I admit, annoying. Still am and will be. X D. I was biting more than I could chew, I wanted more when I already had so much. I always thought you could give me more, and as a dealer of false hope, I gambled on. I should have learnt my lesson long ago and here I'm pretty grateful to you for not abandoning me, because I know you could have. Easily. I wanted more freedom with this, but it only ended up restricting us more. I don't know but things felt so awkward sometimes. It was just a struggle to hold myself together, an inner struggle which I kept losing.

Yes, things will be better now. They have to be. We are happy the way we are, no point straining this friendship. It's true, I decide on my happiness. And hopefully, I get to share it with you. I am a stubborn person ( and rather impulsive too), so getting my moods in check is going to be really challenging. Sorry.

"Life had just begun"- Bohemian Rhapsody. And I'm sure there's still a long way to go for us. We've faced so much before, but life's only just beginning. Oh, one more thing, I was a jerk that day. You know, I know, what I mean. But this means, I lose to you once again. FML ><

Not that I can't get over it. I just think I should mark this down =)Nothing has changed. Except maybe for a cleared mind. We're still close, good friends. =D

I've restricted the use of emoticons to not spoil the mood X).

Glee's version of Bohemian Rhapsody and Over the Rainbow is <3.

And of course, this post is only for the said person. And it still sucks because I haven't hung out with you yet ><" Grrr....

No comments: