Saturday, September 25, 2010

Head Straight Chin Up

I have nothing in particular to blog about..So I shall just ramble. =0

1)From observation, exams seem to have made the class somewhat livelier and at least there’s more interaction because of the different sitting plan. Be it because of stress, discussions or plans for post-exam activities, there’s seems to be some hype around class. Hopefully it lasts after exam because:

2) I feel very worried about the things that have to be done then =/. Shirt DIE DIE!

3) I feel nervous about tomorrow…>< DIe Die…Thousands of ringgits to gain or blow off.

4) I heard some good news about my English. Hopefully it’s true =0.

5)The dreaded exam week is done. But an even bigger terror lurks tomorrow =(

6)Ice Cream Mooncake Yum =3

7)Needs to study for interview =________=

No comments: