Thursday, October 13, 2011

Staggered Ends

I didn't intend to write about this, but since I woke up to thoughts of the situation flooding my mind, might as well then.

I didn't expect that conflicts over such trivial matters could still occur now in college. This is why I have always had the notion that students from CHS are that much more superior, or "weathered" at least. I think that we mature faster than others as we are ...prone to such trials at an earlier stage. Frankly, I don't exactly understand what the problem is anyway. I doubt that I have actually wronged you directly or that I could actually scare you. Is my presence that intimidating to the extent you don't want to be near me? I personally suspect that there are other factors at play but I will question no further.

And to have the assumption that I do not favour you because of how I don't seem to strike as much conversation with you as our mutual friends, may be justifiable in some circumstances. But really, it is because I have no conversation to think of so we do not converse. If you really wanted some conversation between us, then why not you start one eh? And yesterday's attempt at reconciliation with you, if it wasn't for the help of some "bystanders", I would probably just aggravate the situation more, because it really is ridiculously hilarious in some ways.

And unfortunately, I do not take this as such a serious matter yet. We can go on like this as long as it doesn't affect our work. I'm not one to concede defeat if I'm not the one who is certain to be at fault.

There is no side to take in this, except maybe that of sense and logic. May you have a nice day.

No comments: