Monday, February 18, 2008

Awakening

I stride across the hallway in pure consternation,
The pressure eats up my mind and soul,
I wipe away the perspiratiion,
Hoping I achieve my goal.

Upon reaching the door,
I could already see ,
Tears ever so silent ,
Coming from my so-called enemies.

I mustered all my courage,
And made my way there,
Already knowing,
I would face despair.

The results left me staring ,
My name did not show,
The world become all a blur,
And I knew my end coming slow.

I was alone with noone to hold,
And no one to cry on,
But I know who I am.,
A truly ungrateful friend.

I weeped all the time,
With thoughts of suicide,
With out the slightest care,
For those by my side.

I'm sorry ,my friends
For being down,
When you all were trying to cope,
Trying to give me hope.

But I still wanna say,
I wish you were here,
To make things better,
And to make my mind clear.

No comments: