Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentine's Day

I know it's a bit too late for this but....what the heck! It's my blog...

Roses in full grasp,
Chocolates galore,
Nervous glances,
All this I see as I enter the school doors.

How sweet I think,
Couples together hand in hand,
Sharing drinks,
In their own wonderland,

Cards passed around,
Gifts exchanged,
Songs and sound,
Are heard and played.

Not only that,
Friends sharing hugs,
Jokes and smiles,
This must be the Valentine's bug.

This is also the day ,
To commemorate your birth,
I' m sorry that ,
My gift to you was lousy as dirt.

You may not know,
But you're quite special,
A place in my heart,
You are and it I will truly treasure.

Your gift I will make,
When time allows it,
Right now...slowly it will take,
But you know I mean it.

Dedicated to someone you might or might not know...

No comments: