Saturday, August 2, 2008

Knots

It's that time again...Guides getting their campaigns ready for the AGM~.........Lee Heng was first with her little...don't-look -like-a-puppy "teddy puppy"...One of my classmates even said it looked like an owl......= =

Stayed back at school for...nothing today...Walked around and see whether anything would happen...

Sonia wanted to borrow my library card to borrow books to get ideas for her campaign...Before we left, had to accompany puppy while she eats..Haizz...= =She doesn't talk to me..><..And I can't think of anything to say to her too..T_T...

At the libraray, found out my card wasn't here= =//..Puppy and Sonia left while I stayed with SL and Xy...We talked about Sl's campaign then went to pick up ..twigsXD Marissa came to help then we walked and walked till we ended up back at the canteen.

Jing Wen and Kai Sein were working on their campaign giveaways..And JW kept telling those cold jokes..MT was really frustrated cuz worm was 'lost' somewhere...

Then Worm appeared to do her campaign stuff too..Wonder why everyone(mostly)doing knots...? Soon, SL and Xy left for the book shop (and soon home)..Jie Min appeared too for some time..MT kept bugging worm to go make a telephone call with. After many aggravated sounds of '打电话..." and silence(from worm)..., they left so me and KS talked..The 2 came back and MT left...Talked with Worm till about 4 and left for the bus stop way outside...

Quite fun..so staying back wasn't a waste...Hopefully my perspective of something doesn't get so influenced because of this...

Forget to mention that I saw puppy and S leaving school together...Sighs

No comments: