Friday, February 20, 2009

Heart Break

The Ed Board results came out today.

I think the title speaks for itself on whether I passed.

Actually, I was numb from the time I saw the results till now.

I guess I already predicted the outcome to be like that.

Ever since, I heard that a lot of people wrote "sound of silence".

It was just like last year.

The whole word dissolving around you, time stopping in its place, just being in a daze.

No more hope of being a CHS Ed-Boarder.

No more hope of experiencing the friendliness of ed-boarders that Pei spoke of.

No more EIC.....

But, I still would like to say "Thank You" to all of you who gave me their concern and support on this matter: Le Yi, Ellie, Xi Zhi, Pei She, Rachel...

I am still fine, for now.

But...no more EIC...T.T

I still hate myself for always selecting the wrong choice of topic.

And that I wasted like 4 hours of my life sitting for 2 exams that I failed.==

No comments: