Thursday, February 26, 2009

More HeartBreak

Sighs. I don't think I'll be begging to go into the board anymore. Not after that conversation yesterday with Lily yesterday.It made me feel guilty for some reason. But, Pei is right. I really wanted to get into the board. Still do. =(

I am sad.

I am depressed.

I am disappointed(with myself).

But I still think I've taken this thing better than expected. I didn't break down, for one thing. Still, the heart broke.

And I do think it's unfair. Some of us who were so desperate couldn't pass and those who probably wouldn't show that commitment did(This doesn't apply to everyone of course). No, not the Board that's unfair. The Fates. Yes, I'm cursing the fates-Stage 2. Though I never went through Stage 1 unless you replace mad to sad.

Why do I always screw up?

There goes the dream I've been harboring since Form 1

Am I really not destined to be there?

No comments: