Thursday, September 17, 2009

Headaches and fatigue

Ugh... only 2 days of exam and I feel like I've just returned to the homeland from a year away at war. So tired...more mentally than physically...

Sadly, the thrill of exams has not yet arrived. I only felt fear, these 2 days. Fear of screwing up and striking out ><.

What's more is that I have to go through the excruciating torture of the rest of the subjects after the one week break.

Ish, and my oral's not done yet =.=

Twin, did you still sit for the BC paper after Chem o.0?

Why did you bother coming to school in the first place? Is Chem that important to you?

Hm..Would I do the same for English?

YES!......

But it must be really serious if I would be absent from school.

NO!

But I really want to test myself with the essay topic ><

@.@

And why did you kill me off in your essay? T-T Or at the least hospitalise me...

No comments: