Friday, September 4, 2009

If dreams could go forever..~

Today is a happy happy day =)

If only I had you for myself more ><. And ish, no pictures T-T

Though I've learnt that I actually can't be so comfortable with you in person o.0 This is not good.

When I told you about the dream, why you no reaction one =="?

Happy happy though I guess we really do need to interact more...in person XD

Owh, I can't go home tomorrow. Guides till 2.30pm( or more) Than have to be at school by 5 already for Alumni Dinner >< And I don't have an Ed Board shirt T-T

o.0 I won't be seeing Wen for 2 days, or wait, 3! Haha, this might not be much but we usually see each other almost everyday ==. Satursday at school, Sundays at my place XD

Btw, I am so much more articulate online. Does that even make sense? And I'm so -what's the word-....indecisive? Not really the right word but whatever la.

Happy Happy , if only it lasted longer...

If only I wasn't like this just because it's you.

No comments: