Sunday, October 18, 2009

Martians and Earthlings

Friday was a day for celebration~^^

Cause we(me, seng yew and wen) had a successful outing for once.

We went to the Shogun at Sunway Pyramid for dinner. Left home at about 4.30 pm and wen's dad sent the 3 of us there~ The restaurant didn't open until 6 so we walked around the place until it was time.

Waited for Sin Yee and Siew Mein to come before we went to take food.

People were very lame during dinner e,g 回头率, 火星语. 地球语...

Hehe. Lame. So lame.

o.0 We witnessed severe food wastage and Wen has high metabolism >< *envy*

We camwhored a bit but people don't want their pics shown so.......



Here's a picture of my ice-cream


And me camwhoring with a spoon~

Sad case, I know==.

In the end, everyone was full....except wen XD But she got effected by us, so, did not continue eating lo.

After Siew Mein left, we go wander aimlessly around Pyramid. Nice X) And someone got a muscle cramp in her legs, so we looked like posers outside shops =. =

And also looked like homeless people, seating on the benches...crapping in "martian language" and "earth language". And the 3 of us would break into song everytime Seng Yew played
身骑白马 and 失落沙洲~

Then on Saturday, I went to Sunway Pyramid. Again.

My bro was going out with his friends. So I went to see books~ Couldn't find the one I really wanted though. Dang it.

Then, later went to Mum's office for Hari Raya dinner.

And today, me, wen, lyn, le yi and jia are going to MV to watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Btw, Wen, call this my lousy sense of taste but I think you look better lo. That's why I never laughed at "those" jokes. You never give yourself any credit for your looks Haiz.... =)

No comments: