Monday, October 19, 2009

Sunny Side Up

I seemed to have gone out everyday for this 4 days =. =. And now bearing the consequences of not getting any work done. ><

Yesterday, me, le yi, lyn, wen and jia went to Mid Valley to catch Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs.

Shows that too much food is bad for your health (and your survival.) X)

Lol, and the movie had all those Chem terms for Lyn. Hahaha^^

Picked out Shan En's gift at the first stall we saw==. And realised there was a whole row of them. Bad consumerism, this is.

Suggested the food court for lunch. Then, looked at the directory and in the end, it was still the food court=. =.

I actually forgot to take pictures. Except for one random scene.

And you know what? After me and Wen went home, these happy people took the wrong bus and ended up in KL Sentral. They were supposed to head back to school by the way =. =.

Then today, me, Alicia and our four permit candidates went hiking again. Also to the Lake Gardens. And we got lost a few times == But nothing happened la. Today was so hot. Last time it rained a bit so it was nice and cool =D.

Shan En received her gift. And left it in school. ==

Speaking of school, it starts again tomorrow >< Aww shoot

2 comments:

Jael said...

Wth? You actually had to tell the world that we got lost? We got on the bus with the same conductor. So all of us were like "aiyo, same conductor, same bus. If I can get here from CHS, I can get back to CHS from here. haha. Tough luck. I forgot that bus isn't lke LRT.

Anyway, do you even know the full story? I mean, all the way from Jigsaw world to the bus stop then the LRT station?

Zhi Min said...

Jigsaw world? Nope I do not==