Tuesday, July 13, 2010

17 Candles

I lived my life full with expectation. And all this while I had my hopes crushed and scattered before me. Thus, I had resorted to placing no to exceptionally low expectations on events in my life. The thing is, this method seems to work. Never mind about that now, the main thing here is, I am happy =DD.


12th July which was yesterday, was my birthday. Compared to that rather emotional affair last year, this beats it by a long shot. Though, for last year I only had myself to blame. A wrong decision and some false hope was the cause. =( Anyway,onto pictures and brief reminiscence  of the past two days.

Someone once pointed out the puzzling thought of why a person like me (what kind of person I dunno) could have such good friends. And yes, she was right. I do have awesome awesum awezum friends :)

First off, Hui Wen, Le Yi and Pei Jia spent the eve with me at my home. Lyn was supposed to be present too..but stuff came up =S.

DSC00853Jia and Le Yi cycling on my brother’s bikes haha =D

 

DSC00854

The oreo cheesecake Le Yi made. Yum =)

DSC00855

Cutting cake

DSC00856

Then, on the day itself. Yee Ling wished me through SMS like3 minutes earlier lol. She had to purposely set alarm to remind herself to send=. = And Hue Ching wished me on MSN. Facebook wishes started piling up at around 12.30 o.0. In school, I saw a bunch of people gathered round already before assembly and suspected something le.

It was also Wan Siang’s birthday. So class sang for us =D. By the way, class photos were out and ours looked AWESOME!! Recess, more wishes and my suspicions were right! Pei Jia gave me a card, so adorable =D

Pei, Yu Li and Rach also gave me a book—The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. Too bad I had it already….And they took it back =. =. But let me mention here, good pick because out of all 4 of his books, I enjoyed this the most =)

At night,went to dinner at Umai-Ya, IOI Boulevard with Hui Wen. Only the two of us. Again >=( Kena sorta ffk. Grr.

 

008

Adorable Tea Cup

009 Udon Yum =P

010 Tora Yaki Yum Yum =D

011

=D

After window shopping at IOI, I had to get home to cut the cake. Alexis Tiramisu,  Yum Yum. Too bad the meringue one wouldn’t last.

012

What  I got :

                              013

The book from Pei, Li and Rach. My own copy as a replacement =)

014

A….er…craft house from Wen, Lyn, Jia , Le Yi, Hue Ching and Seng Yew

 

007   Pei Jia’s handmade card.

 

016

A card from Xin Ying

 

3 songs. 2 cakes. And one pretty awesome birthday. Though there were moments of minor dissatisfaction and still the urge to pummel someone, yes, I am happy. And so grateful =)) Thank you, everyone.

1 comment:

Аркадий said...

Я думаю это очень интересно. Предлагаю посмотреть здесь PERSONALITY