Friday, July 2, 2010

As If

A friend once said that the lack of updates was a good thing, at least the lack of my more sentimental (emo) updates is.

But, that's not true.

I haven been feeling down on multiple random occasions, for reasons known to myself.

But the main emotion here is not one of sadness, but of anger.

This is hatred coursing through my veins now.

You've crossed a line, two times too fast.

And if I hadn't slept earlier, I would still have murderous intent. But never mind, I don't care anymore.

And I doubt that you would to.

Though concerning different matters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

hello, how are you i wish for you goood day .