Friday, December 24, 2010

Nightlock

The past few days after Prom has left me some lingering thoughts. For instance:

1. Maybe I should have kept my hair that colour o.0.

2. Maybe I should have kept the curls.

3. Now I have no more excuse to not clean up my room =( .

4. What do I do for the remaining days of the holidays.

5. I'm getting very moody again=. =.

6. What book should I read next?

Now this is a shallow post. The lack of happenings in school, or more appropriately, the lack of school has left me with scare blogging inspiration. Sigh.

On another note, since Christmas is tomorrow, one should be equipped with the spirit of giving. Unfortunately, my resolve to do some volunteer work has gone none too well. Though I had the satisfaction of visiting our canine friends again yesterday ^^.

P.S. My brother finally let me read Mockingjay. Finished =) (Hence, the title)
P.P.S Merry Christmas! XD

No comments: