Sunday, December 26, 2010

Silent Night

I seem to be able to come out with some of my more better ideas in the most inappropriate moments. My mind seems to activate itself more efficiently whenever I'm lying on bed trying to get some sleep or when I'm in the shower.

Anyway, some thoughts have started constantly nagging at me while trying to go to sleep. They mostly include how I should have tried to interact more with some people, how I should have made up with some people and just maybe, I should have shown more enthusiasm in getting to know more people. Yes, it's quite a depressing thought that now, I'll probably never get to truly interact with some of these people ever again. Life after high school just won't be the same.

Yet, an even sadder thought just popped in my mind after that. It was the cold fact that after maybe just a few months later. I won't even be bothered any more. I mean, I would be initially pretty crestfallen at the idea of not being able to be in high school any more, no more seeing certain people any more. But, in the end, we all move on right? We get more accustomed to our new schools, make new friends and sooner or later, forget the old. =(

I'll just try to hold on.

Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends. ~Richard Bach

No comments: