Thursday, November 3, 2011

Auld Lang Syne

Today would be the graduation of the CHS's Form 5 batch of 2011,my juniors. And yesterday(November 2nd) marked a year since I graduated from high school myself.

Being in CHS was truly a wonderful roller-coaster ride and probably the most pivotal 5-years of my young life. It got me on the path I am now and looking back,despite all the conflicts and controversies I got myself into, and how I would never be able to amend that, I'm glad for those years in this institution. Even though I have a liking for my old high school that leans toward some form of 'semangat assabiah" or ethnocentrism, it deserves every bit of respect and love I have for it. It really is an awesome place to have matured and gone through secondary education with.

Like how Yin Suan aptly said "Gosh,a year already?!"


Cheers to CHS,and Happy Retirement Pn Sim!=)
Would have embedded this video better but I don't know how.So click the link! A nostalgic graduation performance =)

No comments: