Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Restraining Order

Man, why do all these things keep happening? Right now, I'm in a state of indifference and fatigue that I won't rant, much.

I just think how sad it is that if we were to retaliate, it would be a losing battle anyway,as authority would always triumph over reason. What was done has made a mockery of me and my comrades, and of yourself as well so much that I see no reason to give you anymore respect than the plain courtesy I was brought up to have, as I'm not as rude as certain people.

I admit we have our faults, but don't speak as if you have none. I think hypocrisy would be a major one. Oh well,I'll just make sure my work gets done so I will only have minimal contact with you. Sheesh. Just remember in the end, that we're the clients.

No comments: