Saturday, March 1, 2008

1st Day of the War

As you all may know, it isn't really a war. It's the exam. Today we had our Science exam. Both papers. This is the day where I can finally see what my class is like during the exam. And it was...well....normal...i thought everyone would just study by themselves but no...It's like any normal class...with group discussions and lone wolves. So science 1 was okay...but I know I currently got 2 wrong...Puppy asked me one of the questions just after reccess...Looks like she got it wrong...Wonder if she'll let me tutor her...Yeah right...

For paper 2, some parts were really confusing...I think both those teachers who prepared the papers need their English checked...No offense...So this is basically what happened on the first day...Pn Wee wanted us to greet her when she came to relief our class..Then, when she was handing out the exam papers, she wanted us to say 'thank you'
Quote from Yin Suan:"Want us say thank you, but you don't say welcome"...
Maybe can see Puppy more now during the exams...

Brought to you by,
Zhi Min
Survived the first attack..barely

No comments: