Thursday, March 6, 2008

End of the First Term Exam

I wanted to blog everyday about the exams but studying got in the way...So, I'll just write everything here.

3rd Day- BI and History
I studied History during the weekend but alas....I forgot like everything on Tuesday...What's the use of early preparation eh?
Anyway, BI first,it was okay the literature part was a bit unexpected but it wasn't impossible to accomplish.My essay seemed pretty lame compared to what I normally write.
Being chuan here...like always...Sejarah...I don't know...my results...mediocre - bad...I would say...

4th Day-Moral and Chinese

Chinese...I predict mediocre and lousy results...Sigh...
Moral...What is the school's vision and mission? Like we would know that....I bet A2 knew that since the teacher who prepared it teaches them...Now...why didn't any of my A2 friends tell me that? Hmmm....

5th Day(last day)-Maths and KH

KH was even worst than my Geo..I like practically didn't study till the night before the exam...I slept at 1 am..Then I set my alarm clock for 4.30. I did wake up...to close the alarm and sleep again...So I was rushing to stuff facts into my brain...I think I did lousy..Heck...I have high expectations...Maths...I love doing Maths DURING EXAMS..I don't know why but just during exams...Normally I sigh at the thought of doing Maths..I guess it's more exciting during exams...That exhilarating feeling,rushing to finish in time..Yeah...Math's could be said as easy...It's weird..Peeps in my class seem to think of it as hard but my friends from the B and C classes said it was easy(the ones I talk to anyway)...Le Yi is worried she'll fail... No way she can...she must not...No way...

So now...Exam's are over...Yeah...Relaxing to do now..
No school for like a week...Can go on and chat 24/7...Muahaha...

Brought to you by,
Zhi Min
The next phase of fear is coming...

No comments: