Saturday, March 29, 2008

Result raid over...

All results are finally back...Let's see:

BC- 82
BM- 79
BI- 95 (Booyea! But still, Nick beat me..He did well this term..So i shouldn't complain)
Maths- 95 too XD
Science- 88 T_T No 90..
History- 73..T_T
Geography-82...
KH- 73 T_T again
Moral-79...

Overall, I would say ok...But i don't think I did that good...Puppy probably did better...Nick beat everyone in English..So am I second-best?? AWWW...WOW...Four 70++ Eventhough 75 and above is A now...It's still B in my book so that's 4 Bs..OMG! But 2 90++...sweet!!

On Thursday, Puppy called to ask whether I had a certain Chinese proverb book...Her call was really surprising since she just replied my sms before that... Got to hear her voice for a while...Happy..:)I didn't have it though but she found it in the end...

During tuition I told Sy bout it and he said not to help her. Payback for how she treated me he said...When I sms-ed, I sort of relayed what he said to her for fun.

The next day, I passed by her class on the way to the Science Lab(she sat next to the door), I think she saw me...But she didn't smile at me like she normally would...Just like a stone-faced look..T_T...Is she mad at me??

Brought to you by,
Zhi Min
Forgive me...whatever I did

No comments: