Thursday, November 6, 2008

100

Whee~ This is the 100th post!

My field trip session ended yesterday so I'm stuck in school

Watched the PBSM practice commanding at the Sports Centre. Damn, those guys can shout! Fu-Yoh!

Lalala..Yesterday, Pewter...was ok ba.. Mostly just took pictures...And bought that ancient coin thing...

Back to today, watched ppl play chinese chess= =

Crap with Lyn and Wen after Beryl's trip done...Thought of a group name for Wen -The Tribe. BUT she won't use it and it's back to Dangerous Tribe= =

Huh...Tomorrow's the final day of school. Then, 3A1 08 officially breaks off and Form 3 ends. T.T

My Class Shirt!!!!!!!!! ugh ugh ugh! >< Have to wait till result day ba

What should I do tomorrow? Crap with ppl I guess and camwhore =D

Sadly, I couldn't muster the guts to talk to you and now we end Form 3 as strangers....

I'm so sorry...

No comments: