Sunday, November 16, 2008

Birthday wishes

Here to wish a wonderful 15th Birthday to:

3A1 classmates Ang Hui Li and Wong Vooi Keat! Have a great birthday you two!

And also a happy 15th to Kwan Hui Wen!

Who I met in English tuition 6 or 9 years ago( I can't remember) and then we goofed off together

Who I seem to be in a love-hate relationship with

Who now goes to CHS with me though we've never been in the same class

Who I spend recess with(together with lyn of course ;)

Who loves Lyn the most! Muahahaha. Too bad you can't see this =P

Who ignores me in tuition =(

Then finds me to console her= =

Who forgot my birthday even though I always remember hers!

Yup! One of my really good/best friends, though we never proclaimed that in front of each other= =

Once again,

Happy Birthday, Wen!

-Zhi Min-

Eic wishes~ Wish for me too on your cake ah^^"

No comments: