Saturday, November 8, 2008

A record

lol, I saw Chun Yeen wrote a post about his Form 3 life so I'll write one too

A brief little record of this year..

3A1- the class I got into this year, with all the smartest and craziest people. It may not have been perfect(as we tend to focus on our grades only), but it rocked. =D We joked, we crapped and we interacted with each other. Shan En got in with me so at least 2 of our little foursome are stuck in the same class. And SE even became KK. Yeah and she rocks! since we keep winning the cleanliness contest. lol We had a bunch of great teachers, all helping us to be the best class in the whole Form 3 =D.Our class shirt may be a bit held up now(or it could just fail T.T) I'm still hoping
Ah yes, I would like to say a big "Thank You" to all you guys in 3A1! My year would probably have totally sucked if not for this class. Love ya, 3A1 <3<3 Though we have our differences and dispute, we are still one class and we will always be 3A1 inside= =.

Then, this year...I formed new friendships and wrecked old ones. I totally destroyed my friendship with Puppy where we only ignore each other now. I was on the brink of wrecking my friendship with LY but it got saved but of course, what's broken can fullly be mended, the scars and cracks are already formed.And then there's Worm. I guess it is already pretty close in a period of like..one year? So then, would wanting more from you be too much to ask? Well you are that special person who I seem to ever so willingly give to. Sighs...

What's next? Gerko ah. Let me say that passion keeps wavering and opinions just keep on changing. I tried Ed Board, failed it, got depressed, bucked up, decided to try again next year and am now worrying about it. Guides..dunno what to say about it, or just don't wanna talk about it. Next year ah, maybe maybe..

As for grades, they weren't as good as last year, but still good.

This year has been full of laughs and regrets, for all the great times and bad times, for the right choices and the worst decisions. And because of all of these lousy decisions, I screwed a lot.

May the next school year be as exciting and more fruitful.

-Zhi Min-

EIC wishes~

No comments: