Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bear Hugs

My cloud got punctured.

J Y scored 96 for English. And HJ tied with me. ><

=(...Well, I did expect it...as my previous post would have stated.

It's not just one mark la! It's one very important one mark =(. If only I got a perfect score for objective ..Or or..if I wrote the beloved beauty's can't be taken by death...(what's the difference between the beloved's beauty is immortal? Pfft)

Wednesday-While in Pn Yap's car coming home from Chinese tuition , me and Shu Fen answer Seng Yew's personality test. And then, Pn Yap and Rou Xin joined in. =D Hahaha..Pn Yap's answer to the first question got us all at the back laughing ;).

Then, we played summore at Chem tuition during the night.

Worm did the test before already== so did Lyn who only remembered after the 3rd question.

Conclusion: Wen's a bear, me a deer and lyn and worm are monkeys^^

And ironically, wen kept hugging people yesterday== which brings thought to the term " bear hug' Haha.

Oh God! Camp is in less than a week!

Quoting myself: "Everyone's concerned about me, except myself."

Ain't that right, lyn?

2 comments:

Jael said...

I did not remember it only after the 3rd question. I did say right from the start it sounds familiar but I thought it could have been a different one so I gave it a try.

Muahaha. I'm a monkey inside out. =P

Zhi Min said...

Really? What's so monkey-ish about the outside?