Monday, April 6, 2009

I will turn the air con temperature on so low I won't be able to sleep!!

Wonderful news just keeps pouring in!

Su-Wern can't attend camp so I'm one member short. (It's ok, you're sick so go rest =) )

I HAVE to contact MBPJ and get them to fog the lodge by camp.

I HAVE to find a camping bed. Well, I have to go borrow it from Pn Wong to be precise. =S

I HAVE to let teacher check my gadget drafts and the song book tomorrow.

I HAVE to get the programme books printed ASAP!.

I HAVE to get my gadgets done.

I HAVE to design the flag.

I HAVE to make sure my comrades don' t get ill!

I HAVE to make sure they have fun!

I HAVE to make sure I don't get ill!

I HAVE to cooperate with my partner. Or I will fail

I HAVE to keep smiling =). And I am.

I HAVE to do dunno what else. etc etc etc

And honestly, I don't mind. =X THAT much

Lalalala~

No comments: