Sunday, April 26, 2009

Counting the minutes till midnight

Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah!

Seng Yew and Wen came over again. For TUITION==

But the cool thing is, they stayed after because their parents won't come that fast.

=P

And they wrote on the whiteboard and drank my milk==.

Lol, last week, while up in my room, Seng Yew helped to arrange my stuff=="".

-About Yesterday-

Went to the National Musuem in the morning about 11. Hui Li, Yu Li, Ye Shan, Zhong Wei and me, which is half the number of our group. Jing Wen and Jia Ying pulled out at the last minute.
Camwhored alot, though I didn't =X.

Then went to MV for lunch. Stupid me didn't stock up my cash, sooo, I only had 6 bucks with me==, which wasn't even enough for an iced lemon tea( Hui Li paid for me! Thanks Hui Li !! I'll pay back tomorrow=D) Oh, I didn't order anything else except iced lemon tea...

Back at school, walked around, saw LKT people. Yeah, I knew there was a telematch. Headed over to the back gate slope where Lyn and Worm were, with Water Balloons! and 2 WATER GUNS!.

Witnessed the first round of their station game. It was not as high as I expected. Sorry to say. Then worm left to another station(leaving her phone behind==). Oh yeah, the water balloons and water guns were for the 2 of them. To attack people with. =D

Since there was only lyn, I got to play with the other water gun! Helped her attack people at the 2nd round. Haha, I attacked her and worm too! Lyn very willingly let me do so, even asking me to squirt her head==. 靖told me to not waste water pula==. Like she didn't. Pfft.

Just as the 2nd round ended, my mum came! So chiaoz. Bid goodbye to Seng Yew as his group approached the station.

After tuition, went to school for Wushu Night! It was pretty awesome, especially the Shaolin Monks! Monkey Fist and Snake Fist!

(Someone just asked me to print something T_T)

Anyway, I spotted worm on the screen==. I didn't know she was going also, though I had my suspicions.

Kudos Ding Wei and Xue Ying! Hardwork paid off!

Ah..back home~Went online, Marissa read my space post and it got her depressed.== And so now there's a carbon copy in her blog too XD. Ok, should the atmosphere be happy or sad actually? Ah wth.

No comments: