Sunday, April 18, 2010

Keep holding on

These two days have been pretty awesome. =D

I must have a promising future as a waiter in the future as serving teachers was actually a very enjoyable task. WTH haha. And got to see seniors return X D


Jie Min.. The only one of her batch who looked at the camera==


Wei Lin, receiving her Academic Achievement award


Later on, me, Hue Ching, Marissa, Kai Xiang and Kian Mun took the LRT to Pasar Seni to look for the stock for their civic project sales. I only found out yesterday that Pasar Seni is where Petaling Street is =__= And it has made me realised how long it has been since I last visited the place. How I miss the food, the comic store and the cheap Chinese bookstore T. T

Anyway, we practically walked all four sides of the place to search for stock. And we entered one place again by accident.

(Oh no! I just lost one important piece of info, and it's most likely in school T.T)

Today was full of some uncomfortable moments =/. And the both of us took more than a hour to find our destination, which was so near. Fail==. Though it was pretty worthwhile, I wanna see those kids again X D

And, omg, will we appear on tv? o.0

Your company is always great X D. Though it seems to indicate a shift in your behaviour. Anyway, good luck tomorrow. ^^

No comments: