Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Would you believe me, would you agree?

I must not be destined to succeed in Sports event. ><

First Cross Country, now Sukan Tara.

Well, Peluru was gotten over and done with (Point!) X D

100m was epic FAIL.

Long jump, I had no idea what happened==.

And 600m was major disappointment. I shouldn't have sprinted so fast at the start (I was actually first ,wth, for that moment==). Then I think I got so surprised I slowed down. HUE CHING overtook me and I started getting more and more behind till I...failed...SIGH

But but...at least I was there =) (?)

And and truth be told, it pains me the most that I lost to YOU. Damnit, this better not turn into another SY/DW dilemma. Though, there are times where I really empathize with him, though I find it very ridiculous myself.

Shyte.

And since when did YOU learn to swear? o.0

Sorry, I screwed. Even when I tried, it was not enough, I didn't give enough and I know it. Yet again. I LAIF

No comments: