Sunday, April 4, 2010

Not we, only you and me

The more I ponder about these things said, the more I feel that it is a whole bunch of BS==.

Am I in fault? Should I be a little more grateful, a bit more appreciative of this so-called consideration they are showing? I am, I believe, to some extent. But not to trust them fully. Because there are still things that point them in the wrong. I actually still doubt the sincerity in their words. Cause well, actions do speak louder than words


It's hard to believe what people say when they don't seem to give a damn in reality. A different mentality, a social catastrophe or as usual, an unread side of the story?

But, no matter, what was never meant to be shall never be. I shall just follow option 2 in my 2 sided story theory and walk away.

No comments: