Thursday, March 24, 2011

Aftermath

My SPM results are very easy to memorise:

Everything except Chinese (10 of them) : A+

Chinese: A-

X)

Truth be told, I hadn't expected that kind of result at all o.0. And I am still wondering as to how some things turned out the way they should be.

But yesterday was still a good day. Met old friends in CHS. The place hasn't changed much at all. Still the same cars parked in the same spots, same classrooms, same atmosphere. I miss the place =( . And despite the main reason coming back yesterday(Results), I really wanted to meet everyone again. College has been well and all, but it sure felt well to see so many CHS-ians gathered together again.

And I really am thankful to all teacher, friends and family for this. =) Our class is awesome! Top-scorers of the year. Celebrations are in order!

No comments: