Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oreo Ice-Cream

My friends from the have been commenting on how inactive this blog has become. Now we can't let that happen,can we? So ok, I am going to rant. Or vent or just ponder...

College hasn't been too awesome, it hasn't been too lousy either. I think I'm just being upset over all the wrong reasons, or at least the slightly less significant issues. Though they do mean a stab in my ego, a very very deep one o.0

First, I have a feeling that some inner forces are at work here to try (and succeed) in shunning me from ECA activities. Well, maybe not shun completely but my luck in trying to run for posts is at zero. So, the ECA bodies must be conspiring to prevent me for infiltrating their system too deeply. And somehow, this applies for my class too. At least, from what I have heard, not all results are known yet =/ Yes, this is one of the main reasons for my dissatisfaction. Seems shallow but this will bring up my inferiority complex again =0 A year in Form 5 where you were deemed "amazing' does this to you. Grr... This must be godsend that I go lend my interests elsewhere. Pfft...

And stepping out of CHS reveals to you how little you still are. Even academically I am average and that's just in my class. What about when compared to all of the PMs in TCSJ =o!

I wonder if I'm genuinely worried about this because of how it may affect university offers next time, or that I'm just arrogant.

If the first 5 months were like the 5 years in high school........hopefully April and May be more hopeful.

Edit: College still rocks cause of the class. Awesome people =) And CALEB makes things look hopeful too ^^

2 comments:

Caely said...

What a random title, I like :) I love oreo ice-cream. Let's devour a tub together one day. And oh my, don't be down. If that is so, then you should try your luck in CALEB. :D

Write more!

Zhi Min said...

Thanks haha. I just go into long down periods at times.

Will do!