Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pre-Modern- Cooking Contest

Haven't updated here since the carnival so...

Next Saturday(if there's no school), we're gonna have a modern cooking contest, which is inter-patrol btw. Each patrol has to prepare a three course meal. So, today we all had our discussion on what to cook. My patrol will make....Should this be P&C till the contest starts? Ok..Hint: Western food...XD

Then, we had marching practice again after we just had it yesterday...Complaining? No..when did I say I was complaining? Today wasn't so eventful...Hehe...

(Just copied post above from my Guide blog):p

Just gonna continue and add stuff that isn't really related to guides. Today, our school held a debate contest so we saw students from schools arrive. The prefects had a pretty short marching session and it ended before our activity so I didn't get to meet puppy T.T...The LAS held a telematch too from what I saw.

After the activity, JL rushed up and told me that must tell HJ that she had to leave in a hurry but it wasn't necessary in the end:

Me: HJ, JL said she had to leave in hurry.
HJ: Oh..ok then go la...

SWT...=.=...

Brought to you by,
Zhi Min

No comments: