Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Busy

Been busy this week and I will be staying back everyday to prepare for the camp on Friday so no update till now.

Worried about my Camper Exam. Why I did I take it again? Hmm... Wonder I could have an "accident" tomorrow...Maybe I could go and stand in the middle of the road after school..= =...

Sport's Day marching rehearsal started this week too...So skipping school for at least 5 periods...Sighs..Why can't teachers be more considerate and stop teaching?

Yesterday I sort of tortured worm...I don't know how she really felt as it was in MSN and you can't really know how someone is through a monitor screen...Maybe I was feeling frustrated and decided to vent it out on her...But she seems ok...so maybe she doesn't care..T_T...Everyone seems frustrated these days...

Wonder what happened to puppy too...She gave me some weird looks two times...Passed by her class-Looked at her(seated next to the door)-She sees me and looks back...
Something during KH lesson in the bengkel...(more like outside the bengkel)...PJ says she's thinking something bout me when she does that...

Camp ah...It would have been better if I didn't take that exam...Why did I stupidly take it...It's all your fault worm...!!!

Brought to you by,
Zhi Min
Everyone's just waiting to see me fail,no,they know I will fail...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dreamer ah, dreamer... You sounded so pessimistic, solemn + sensitive. Don't! It hurts me to see you this way. I know taking tests during camps is very burdening. But you must understand the whole feeling after test. It's a "WAH, I'VE DONE IT!" A sense of satisfaction. And it totally boost up your confidence. Maybe you are confident, optimistic, in the inside. But who can see your insides if you don't show it at the outside.

You are clever, very smart, i noticed that. Maybe more towards the academic ways. That's why guides don't see it. No one knows you would fail. No one is waiting for you to fail. It is the least everyone would want to see!!!

dreamer but a dreamer of inspirations. Use your potential. Apply it on your campers test. Look through your menuI think you were great, awesome, having the guts to take this challenge, this test. But the way you expressed your opinion towards the outcome-to-be of this test is so negative. I feel so disappointed! It is very WRONG to think so. Prove that you can do it. Show everyone your hidden potential. Do what you think is right! Dreamer, you are not just a . Try something new, something special. Challenge yourself. Do your gadgets excellently without being told what to do. Follow the 'syarat', understand it and ask whenever you think its necessary. No one would despise you for not asking. Everyone is more than delightful to help you, as this applies to any guides in CHS. We show the guiding spirit and we shall continue proving it. We were always be with you. Be beside you!

P.s.: Try to smile more. You look better and more cheerful.=)
Say cheese!

Zhi Min said...

o.O...I only saw this comment today...But you probably won't see my reply..Who are you? And thx 4 the support and for wasting ur time writing this long comment= =...