Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy!

Today I'm pretty happy...First, I bought that Chinese magazine I wanted(not the main point here)

More importantly, I had quite a decent talk with puppy! Yay!

During recess, I went to check her class but she wasn't there( I wanted to let her read something), so I kept that essay and went to do my duty. Then after duty, I saw her coming out of class so went to talk to her awhile. Said I wanted to show her something but she had duty so she said later.

Then after recess, I passed by and saw that she was already in class so I took the essay out and gave it to her. So, we talked awhile. She's gonna return it tomorrow so I can talk to her again then. Oh, found out she read the story at Jingcao but why no reaction ? No special reaction that is...considering what the story is about..Ask her tomorrow...

After school saw her again, but so as to not bother her so much, I didn't ran up to her again. Plus, Piper was ther too so walked with her. ;)..Today is a lucky day.

Other stuff that happened: Alicia made an announcement about jingcao which was so funny. Not the announcement..well..that too and how she said it..Like what MT said, she wasn't being herself there.

Then, our class got locked out for a period again.This time Geo, but there was still time for teacher to explain about our project a bit.

That's all I think.

Brought to you by,
Zhi Min
Serenade in bliss

No comments: