Monday, April 28, 2008

Tired..still busy

Got back from camp just now...Tired..Yet still got a lot of work to do:
1) Maths
2) Geo Project
3) History Project
4) Print civics stuff
5) Correct and print contest poem
6) Art

...What else?? *Gazes at pile of homework* * Sighs*

P.S Still have to write worm's poem...

Things learned from camp :
1) No Le Yi= No fun for me
2) I think I'd better be a lone wolf like Nick too..But then 2 lone wolfs would be a pack?
3) Put high tech security system on all belongings
4) Camps can actually end on time!

I didn't take Pekhemah ...rephrase-I couldn't take pekhemah...not like that really matters...I know my priorities and GG ain't on the top...

BSMM didn't win the Marching Contest,Police Cadets did...At least they were still in the top 3...Prefects aiming for 3 next year(read from someone's blog)...Possible? Don't know...

No comments: