Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hiking

I wonder..I think I have like been posting entries everyday for this week or almost the whole week..Guess it was just a great week XD...

Well today we had hiking and we went inside the jungle!..Really fun! We 'mountain climbed a bit and cross a suspension brige...And my part of the group almost got separated from the big group..We followed the sound of singing ...=)Photos were taken and will be uploaded soon... Today I bullied worm again...Her threats of not being friends again were not taken heed of since I don't think she meant them anyway..Hehe...Do my pokes really hurt that bad,worm? Or you don't have enough training yet?


The sign to the Hutan Pendidikan


SMK La Salle- My little bro's school


La Salle Sign


In the playground somewhere


Our guide explaining


Entrance to the forest


Forest Map


Another sign


The Suspension bridge..real blur...damn cam can't zoom


We emerged out of the forest..Foong Ling with the X


More people here



Ming Jean-My Form 2 Junior


Me and Ming Jean


A house..looked really cool so took a pic of it


Thai Buddhist Temple


Some of the Form 4 seniors-Jia Xin, Jie Min, Lee Heng, Keng Yong,Hong Jin and Kai Sein


Bible College of Malaysia


The bible college building


St. Francis Xavier Church


Me and Le Yi(we were actually 'cutting' each other's throats but you can't see it clearly

Crapped with Hui Wen after we came back...Thinking of visiting Lyn who is said to be in the hospital...0.0...Waiting for news on Lyn from Wen...


Food cooked by Hui Wen's group during their test today(couldn't eat the fried egg with crab sticks T_T)

Hiking in the jungle is fun...Just a good thing we didn't go back the same way we used to climb up..Or everyone might not know how to get done..= = In the end, as Pn Chee said,"it is about the journey" and the journey rocked!


Back at school..Group Pic!

Have to think of 2 poems..one for Le Yi's bday present and one for puppy's long overdue present...

Brought to you by,
Zhi Min
Why do my gums show when I smile? Argh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now who's the worm?????