Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hols...

Instead of 2 weeks of bliss, we have to worry about the upcoming mid-year exam..sighs...
But of course, I haven't started studying yet...only been attending tuition..The only time where I can interact with fellow peers in person for now...

Yeah..I miss school..and the people there=)...Plenty of books to read..I just keep on buying and buying...Now who knows how tall the pile is...

You...no news from you...miss you a lot...no replies, how sad... Hope you're alright... Good luck in the exams...You should have started studying by now I guess, knowing you(though I don't really)...

Have to hit the books soon...The storms of war draw closer with each passing day..

Brought to you by,
Zhi Min
I think I'm suffering from heartache

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay... now i'm gettin real curios.... starting to get annoyed as well......... who on earth are you addressing to in your messages?????!!!! HINTS? ;\