Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lamp changing...

How many students of 3A1 does it take to change a florescent lamp bulb?
Actually one would be enough but three took turns trying to fix it...

Yay! Our class is the cleanest for the past month...Kudos to Shan En, our responsible KK and my good friend, for wasting her breath(and time) getting us to do duty... The class clapped like 3 times for her and she was all blushing...XD

I wonder if I could go to the 3A2 class trip? There's hope... Today 3A2 sand school song in class...= =...At least they keep us entertained....If only our class was like that, but to do that, we need more people to act as class clowns..There are..but they don't surface when the teachers teaching, whereas for A2, they goof around whether the teacher's there or not...

After much thought and observation, Puppy's attitude around me seems to have changed...seems to be more open to me now..=)...May this friendship continue to blossom... Wonder why she never answered me bout whether she going to the class trip... Could it be as SY said, that she doesn't want me to go??? T_T

Brought to you by,
Zhi Min

No comments: