Monday, July 13, 2009

Crash down and Burn

My back, joints and muscles are aching all over. Why?

Night Gathering >< (11th July 2009)

Hm, what should I say about it? What can I say about it?

That the whole planning process and decisions were..weird(in my opinion)

Hm, first thing, define successful for me.
If successful is getting it done and over with smoothly, then yeah, I would say it was successful. But if successful is pleasing the crowd and imposing an unforgettable memory...maybe not.

And Tristan is a really harsh critic.== Could it really be that bad that your juniors wouldn't want to go to anymore more campfires?==

Many unforeseen circumstances happened. But suan leh, managed to sail through it all.

By the way, Tristan, I didn't think the dance was badly choreographed. But about not being well practiced.......

I would probably have said harsher things here myself, but who I am to rant about this, no?

So now, let's think of the good things.

Talked to some St John guys who I ushered to school. Met Wymann, who is the current St John YE's MD.

Those crapping sessions with people.

Getting to know juniors better.

...................

Why can't I think of anything already?==

And I'm pretty sure the phoenix on the programme book was plagiarized. It looks so familiar. =S

Hm, overall, I wouldn't say the effort was in vain. But TOO much effort was put in and not as much was gained. ><

Gambar-gambar:

Pei Li and Pei Jia


Take 2



Yen Theng and Le Yi


Building the entrance

The place were me, Lyn and Shu Ling dugged up mud. Looks like a grave lol. (Something wrong with the photo==)


Part of the audience

The little phoenix soaring halfway

Kai Sein, Hong Jin, Juosie, Khai Xing, Lee Heng and Keng Yong performing their dance movement

The band performing

Me and Prasanth from St John's==

Me and Yean Ting

They were dancing== Took this after they cooled down

Singing~

Yi Shiuan of our school's scout troop receiving the souvenir


No comments: