Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What's left unsaid...

I am confused. Really doubtful and still worrying.

What was it I wanted again?

I know the main priority is always the good of the place. It always will be.

If so, then is my decision correct? Am I really suited for this position? Do I fit the criteria? Am I ready? Aren't there people better than me?Yes, my stand has been wavering long since. But I still aimed for the moon, I still let that arrow fly..

I guess I should feel now what it's like when no one around you is giving their support. When the whole world shuns you, when they ignore you, what should you do? I mean, no one believes in me. So should I believe in myself?

Believing in myself would just make me seem like I'm overestimating myself, believing in the worse just shows how pessimistic I am. Then should I just stop believing?

All the odds really are against me in this battle, yet I still go on. I may be fighting a losing battle but I shouldwill persist.

Why am I doing this?

A quote I found on Louise's blog=D:

Cowardice asks the question, 'Is it safe?'

Expediency asks the question, 'Is it politic?'

Vanity asks the question, 'Is it popular?'

But, conscience asks the question, 'Is it right?'

And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because one's conscience tells one that it is right.”

- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Because I care.

Still, I will expect the worse.

Another thing, I can't wear a mask at all. I never will be able to win this game called "Life" if I just continue being this naive. But well, I don't want to join this masquerade. I still believe in sincerity.

* I should have more things to say, cannot think of this at the moment.


No comments: