Monday, July 13, 2009

Picking up the pieces of a broken heart

I guess now I finally why there's this saying:

Failure is in trying to please everyone.

And what a whole helluva failure yesterday turned out to be. =( Fine, next time, it will just the 3 of us. I'm so sorry, Wen. =X

Lessons I have learnt from this experience:
1)Never expect too much. Don't know why I did in the first place as I always was the pessimistic one.
2)Wen is my voice of reason, I should have listened to her when she repeated that question so many times :" Who do you really want to spend your birthday with?"

I was so disappointed with someone yesterday.....and still am.

I keep telling myself not to only think from my perspective and to look wider. So, I should also thank all of you who wished me^^

4S2(FIRST!!^^") -sang birthday song for me on the 6th LOL,long story
Chong Sheng- who I found out wished me through Facebook on the 10th lol
Jing Wen -about 11pm on the 11th, after NG
Shan En -thru sms at 11.21 cuz she couldn't tahan till 12==
Le Yi-sms at 12.03am
Xin Ying-sms 12.04am
Kairou-at the foyer before she left for home
Jie Min- in class 5P1 at a time I forgot==
Keng Yong- right after Jmin ^^
Pei Jia-at the red bridge in the early morning
Rachael- 8.16am thru sms
Girl Guides-sang Birthday Song,randomly, too bad, my mood was down already then
Pei Jia and Li Lin-sang Canton version and Pei Jia sang 祝我生日快乐==
Vi-Vian- found out after Pei Jia told her lol
Teng Yi-thru sms 10.09 am
Jia Jue-in the lodge while waiting to get to Lake View, ah, that time I was even more pissed==
See Mun, Li Yi, and Jia Yi- outside the lodge before setting off for hi-tea
Pei She-who took the trouble to come over to KampungKu because of my birthday. Thanks Pei! =) Hope you weren't too bored
Ms Margaret- at the buffet line, who didn't know 2 people had birthdays yesterday
My Mum-while picking me up from Lake View
Dad-at home, he had to leave for Brunei yesterday too =(
Wen- wished me at my house. Fedora!^^ <3 it so much
Seng Yew- just before he was about to go home lol. Kitty picture =)
Natalie C- who took the trouble to get my number from Pei to sms me=) 7.27 pm Cest Le'Vie
Ley Kuan- sms the last one to wish me on the day itself^^11.57 pm

Then, there were more facebook wishes:
Mang Ning-1256am
Qian Ying(who I actually don't really know==)-1052am
Tze Ni-2.28pm
Prathiba-5.29pm
Sarah-5.07pm
Kristy Choy-6.16pm
Li Yi again-6.18pm
Foong Ling-6.30pm
Jo Fan-7.02pm
Edward(Tan)-8.25pm
Marissa(Mahfar)-9.06pm
Charmaine-10.03pm
Jia Yi-10.22pm
Ye Shan-1051pm
Xin Ying again-10.58pm

MSN wishes:
Chun Yeen-7.26pm
Nick-7.11pm =)
Wenkai-7.04pm
My Uncle-lol 4.27pm
Yong Jia-4.49pm
Yin Suan-6.15pm
Hong Jie-about 1pm
Xi Zhi -today at night

And wishes through my blog chatbox:
Marissa
Charmain again lol
Kimberley (dunno which Kim though=S) (belated today)

Had belated wishes in class today:
E-Jia, Hui Li and Yu Li who remembered it was on a Sunday but forgot which one -just before recess ;)
Shu Fen-during recess

Hm, that should be about it?

Why was I emo again that day?

Ah, yes, because despite all the wishes, the hitea bla bla, I still felt like I spent it with the wrong people =S Never mind, the Hi-Tea was good, just that morning........

And I still am disappointed with that someone.
Sighs, at least if you get fui with someone you won't expect too much of them anymore.

I guess it was a sorrowful sweet sixteen after all, because I would be mourning..

the death of my Trust that died along with my mood yesterday.



I heart the Fedora =)

No comments: