Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dancing Queen!

Cheer 2009 totally exceeded my expectations.

When I first got into the stadium...WOW.

The crowd, the legion of supporters that were willing to give up their weekends to support their home team, that passion, that spirit, was truly moving.

Hearing them scream every chance they could get, cheering their teams on when they performed (even when they don't), was 0.0. (and loud).

Working as a BRAT on the set was awesome. Like all how BRATs activities are.=)

The only downside was,

I had to leave early for TUITION.

And I don't have anything as a souvenir, only photos ><.

I so so so regretted leaving early.

Well, I did till Wen and Seng Yew came ^^. That cheered things up.

Calyx got 3rd. WOOOO!

Will definitely go to Cheer next time, be it as a BRAT or as a Calyx Supporter =).

No comments: