Friday, August 28, 2009

Have You No Shame?

You imbecile, you moron, you useless piece of human fat.

I can't be believe I'm related to you, ANY of you for that matter ><.

I've always questioned your sanity but then, what's there to question? You are a certified lunatic. Yet, amazingly, you're not in an asylum and I have to put up with you EVERY single tormenting day!

And, then when YOU come back and see what's happened to my door, you would probably regret not letting me go out now would you??? Then maybe my door would still be scar-free.

Ish, asking you for something is always so aggravating. First, comes the questions...then the nagging, the long telling-off. And you ask why I don't talk to you? Hah. Annoyance. And it's pretty obvious you just don't want me to go, stop coming up with different reasons everytime.

I suddenly feel the urge to go running or cycling, One step after another... further...further... away from this madhouse

No comments: