Monday, August 17, 2009

Inspire Me?

I know I should be grateful....

For the times you steered me through,

For your help in my tasks,

For the advice if the world went dark.

Yet, I should be more grateful.......

For the moments you "inspired" me,

When you left me staring at a blank screen,

Believing in miracles that make my head spin,

False hope in a soul to be with me in the night,

But no one appears in sight

When you leave me in a conversation halfway,

When words never reached you as you rushed away,

When eyes never meet when we crossed paths,

Words never goes through as your heart's not in place,

You left me in despair,

You are never there,

I sense nothing sincere,

Your concern may just be an illusion I fear.

I play no role in your life

You hide all from me,

You don't understand me.

I should have lost faith,

But I still persist,

Aren't I a fool?

See what did you do?

You abandoned,

You left,

You do not care

Yes you inspired me,

To resist tears,

And to just hang in there.........

No comments: