Thursday, August 20, 2009

Now this is the post that's for YOU

Haha, just so you know, I already intended on writing about you even before that SMS, as a token to all the people who have inspired me, in one way or another.And sorry la, I told you it would be a poem but I can't think right now =S.

Honestly, I really got touched when I received that sms, though not to the point of tears la (almost!). I won't break that easily and I know you won't too ;).

Thank you.

For everything.

For when you trusted me,

When you abandoned work to chat with me ^^

For scolding me,

For advising me,

For sharing(what you could) with me,

I forgive you for whatever you hid btw =P,

For telling me to believe in myself,

For being concerned about me,

For humouring me =),

For forgiving me,

For smiling at me( I smile back too right! ? =D)

For taking time to read whatever I wrote,

For just being you,

And of course,

For believing in me. =)

You know, what you thought mattered a lot to me. You were one person I would never want to disappoint. I always tried to get things done for you. Just to not see you disappointed. I guess, I look up to you. Haha.

The sad thing is , our talks, our lives were only revolved around that one thing. And now that you're gone, I hope that any form of status is removed, and we would be equals, good friends =).
And that one time, we might be able to have a true conversation..In REAL life. No more work for once.

I hope you don't lose faith in yourself. Know that you ARE a talented person, and like you told me, no matter what others think or do, in the end it all comes down to you. I don't know what issues you are facing now but I believe you will pull through, you always do. I believe in you. And give a true smile for once. Your smiles seem like sad ones recently =(.

Don't pressure yourself so much. ><

And honestly, I still want my answers, I mean I'm still curious. But I guess ignorance is appropriate, not for bliss but just because it's better this way.

I just want you to know, I will support you ^^. Even if it's not WE, you will still have ME. So, if you're feeling lost and need a place to go, this blog, my handphone and me, myself in person, would always welcome your presence.

You, are my inspiration.

And, I hope to be the same for you.

Thank you, once again, for everything. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=)... This emoticon might seem fake. But its a true smile now on my face. Though you can't see.
and ahh work... I have to go now. Bb.

Zhi Min said...

Awwh >< Work AGAIN? Cut yourself some slack lah. By the way, if you see this again, let's go out together some time this year, boleh? =D